Maintaining the Finish
- DO NOT use a high pressure car wash.
- Wash with mild soap and water. Avoid brush type car washes.
- Dry with clean chamois or soft towels.
- Do not allow water spots to dry.
- Remove tar or grease with appropriate cleaner.
- Immediately rinse gas, oil, brake fluid, egg, etc., off the finish with water.
- Polish every six months or as oxidation appears.
- Wax after each polishing.
- Never dry wipe with cloth or hand.
- Please ask about our polish and detail service.
9116 Marshall Drive ♦ Lenexa, KS 66215
Phone: (913) 888-0991